Garden Corner Curves
The road is CLOSED - but check here for weekly project updates including photos that will provide a glimpse of the progress being made behind the scenes.
July 28th, 2021 - Project Update
- Recently the construction crew has been busy excavating and prepping the site for the box culvert installation.
- A box culvert is a reinforced concrete structure that allows water to flow under a road from one side to the other.
July 21st, 2021 - Project Update
- The stream bypass pipe has been successfully installed with the temporary water management system in place.
- The old culvert was excavated from the site and removed this week.
- The construction crew is now laying the first layers of base rock and staging large equipment to place the new culvert.
July 14th, 2021 - Project Update
- The construction crew finished laying the subgrade geotextile fabric and compacting the base rock on Blake Street.
- Work has begun to install the temporary stream bypass pipe.
July 7, 2021 - Project Update
- Vegetation removal is continuing near the culvert.
- The construction crew has just begun to cut the road down to subgrade.
Phase One Construction Photos